Thursday, June 3, 2021

Online Profile

Hi my name is Madison. I go a Mangapapa School. I am in year 5 room 8. I have one brother, two dogs and one cat. I have a lot of friends at Mangapapa. I love my parents as much as I love my whole family.

My favourite subject is writing and reading. And Art, drawing, painting, any art. I enjoy playing with my friends and watching my phone. I love Cybersmart learning with Mrs Torrie and I love scootering.

I'm looking forward to going to camp and making new friends. I read a whole book. Mrs Torrie inspires me to share my learning to others on our blog. I share what I want to but I don't have to if they want me to because they're not the boss of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about